Sunday, July 15, 2012

Things i'm loving in the moment!

Hello girls i'm back! school is over and i'm on vacation!

I've been trying a lot of different things lately, things that i am not used to do like re-organizing my closet by color, doing a lot of DIY projects, doing some vintage shopping etc. Oh and doing blog post through my iPad (which i am doing now)

and of course, changing my background, do you like it better ?


It has been a long time since i was really busy with a lot of things, school, family, searching for universities etc.

So today's post is going to be trends or just simply things that i am loving at the moment.

Here they are:

source: my instagram : xmisschiarax

- sheer tops
- pink clothes
- lace
- supoer comfy wedges
- sandals
- colorful nail polishes


-backpacks



- iced coffee / nescafé frappé

Img_3717_large 



- colorful shorts

Tumblr_m4pf5zbntl1qlqo19o1_500_large

-instagram


by tha way follow me : @xmisschiarax


- geneva 

i'll be staying here for 3 weeks :) yaaay :)


- swimming at the pool or at the lake

Tumblr_llrjqamn3b1qfflmto1_500_large

and lastly 

SUMMER!




how about you ? what are the things you are loving at the moment ?


and do you have instagram ?
let me know so i can follow :)
and again if you like more updated pics , follow me on instagram :)

10 comments:

  1. I want those wedges! Looovely!

    Thanks for the sweet comment dear! :)

    MISSINGSPARKLES.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a really lovely crochet skirt!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the pink skirt! such a vibrant colour!!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pink skirt is so cute! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your so pretty! I love those wedges and those frapps look AAAmazing.

    Xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...