Friday, September 7, 2012

Review: Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 01 : with swatches


hello girls, you must have already heard a lot of times about Rimmel's newest collection .
well newest but it has been months since it's released.

they released this collection to collaborate Kate Moss 10th year anniversary as a Rimmel Model .

i really like Kate Moss so when i heard about this, i just can't wait to get my hands on her collection.

i actually got this lipstick a  month ago. and it's a RED lipstick .


i NEVER had a RED LIPSTICK because i still don't feel wearing or having one .

so yeah, i got the

Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate in 01




since i have medium skin and i'm yellow toned

it is best for me to buy bright red lipsticks or an "orangey" red. so i bought this one!

if you have fair skin, choose red that are pinkish.

if you have dark skin,  plum red is perfect.

so back to the review :

positive vibes : 

packaging:
-really sleek. black with Kate signature with the lipstick number at the bottom of the lipstcik
- it slides up and down perfectly .


price: 
- 9, 49 € : it's actually a nice buy because this lipstick is worth buying !

color:
- a bright red perfect for all shades.
i've seen fair, medium and dark skin toned women with this lipstick on, and it looked gorgeous on them all !
this is actually the shade that Kate chose to wear on the Rimmel London Party and on adverts .
it's her signature shade :)

smell:
- smells like berries :)

lasting finish :
-amazing ! stays for hours ! :)

moisturizing :
i have quite dry lips so i always use a lip balm before applying this .
but for this swatch, i put it on without any lipbalm, just by itself, no lip brush or wat, 
just wore it as it is . 


negative thoughts :
nothing really, oh well, maybe because it just have 7 shades. better if there's more :)


swatches :


left : one swipe
right : two swipes

really pigmented !




 and don't worry, i'm aware that  it exceeds, it's because i didn't use any lipbrush or lip liner :)

i just swiped it like that .







Have you tried Kate Moss Collection yet ?

did you like it ???



18 comments:

  1. I've been lusting over one for quite some time, and now I think I should buy it for sure! Looks fabulous on you!

    XO, Imke

    -PS: I'm hosting a give-away on my blog, there are ten dresses to win! You can take a look & join if you like!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi thanks for your comment !

      ohh i love giveaways. will see it for sure :)

      Delete
  2. want <3
    http://coeursdefoxes.blogspot.com/
    http://www.facebook.com/CoeursDeFoxes

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the same one! LOVE it :D

    xx
    Jenny / Rocknrollerr.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks gorgeous!

    I’ve just followed you (: I would love it if you could check out my blog & perhaps follow me back. Have a lovely day!
    Love Jenna Fifi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful beat ! I wish to apprentice at the same time as you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a applicable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided shiny transparent concept.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you can follow me by clicking JOIN THIS SITE on the sidebar.
      you can follow me via BLOGLOVIN' too :)

      Delete
  6. This shade is amazing!
    Hey what about following each other? Visit my blog and let me know!
    XOXO
    Ylenia

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely shade and luv ur blog :D **New Follower**
    Bookishtimes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you so much for following :)
      you won't be disappointed! :)

      Delete
  8. I'm always looking for that perfect shade of rich red lipstick! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    Material Fixations

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven;t tried this collection but I'm lemming to!! I love this shade, it is intense and gorgeous! Thanks for sharing ^_~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...