Thursday, May 2, 2013

five things.

i just can't believe how time flies so quickly that it is already MAY. and it has been a month since i posted "five things". so here i am with another five things for you . also, please excuse myself for being MIA a lot . there are just a lot of things that going in my head. so many that i don't even know what to blog. i think every blogger can't relate to this. i think we all had that "writer's block" or i must say "blogger blog" . 

but hey ! let us look on the bright side . i am back :)
let's just focus on positive things ! HAPPY HAPPY POSITIVITY ! :)


1. Spring


Spring here in Belgium is really confusing. one day it's sunny, one day it is "hella" cold and dark . 
but still , it is still spring, that means that summer is just around the corner.

2. The Carrie Diaries
1244_5151b96f9606ee356de448c1_large

i love this series ! i love the characters, i just love everything especially Sebastian Kydd ( Austin Butler ) ;) .

3.  Room Decorations
9e7e3eec3a2111e2b4ee22000a1fbe6d_7_large

i've been looking through room decoration pictures all day all night ! i just love browsing them. it gives me motivation to clean and decorate my room . my favorite sites (apps) to browse them are weheartit.com and instagram . do you know other sites / apps or instagram accounts for this kind of addiction ? :)

4. blush color clothes

Tumblr_mk4hh1urhg1s829iyo1_1280_large

i've never been obsessed with pink / blush clothes like this before. for the past two months, i've been hoarding with pink / peach / blush color clothing items! 
will do a haul with the items that i have picked. 

5. looknook.nu

i love that site and the app too . lookbookers from around the world really do inspire me .



so that's it for my five things . 
till the next post !

xoxo, 
images sources :
  my Instagram :  @xmisschiarax

7 comments:

  1. great post! i looove the carrie diaries! landed here accidentally today! great blog! stop by if you have some free time. love & cheers, tones. <3

    www.hasehaseetlamode.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acabo de conocer tu blog! Tiene mucha personalidad y estilo.
    TE SIGO!! Y me encantaría que tu también me siguieses
    Musuuus :)

    http://enjoythelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like watching the Carrie diaries too!
    By the way I'm love with your hello kitty icon on the left side of your blog!
    I'm following you and I would love if you visit my page and follow me too!

    http://hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ps: hello lupi = hello kitty (Lupi is my chihuahua lol)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is amazing... Great photos but I love the blush inspired outfits more.
    Great post!

    http://zoharous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute post and pics, I love Carrie's diaries <3
    What about following each other through GFC, Bloglovin and Lookbook? Just let me know!
    Xxx

    Carolina

    www.the-world-c.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post I like it personal :-)

    Thanks for your comment!

    http://katrinelionett.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your time commenting and reading my blog.
I love reading your comments and feedback.
If you have some questions, you can ask me here by leaving a comment or on my email (readContact me) take care ♥

Do not forget to leave a link of your blog, i love checking them !

Chiara♥
xmisschiarax.blogspot.com

BLOG | Instagram | Twitter | bloglovin' | Pinterest | WeHeartIt | polyvore | my shop

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...